I tried my hand at working for the human rewriter at the website www.thehumanrewriter.com and everything seemed to be going well for the first week. Around the end of the second week I log in to work and notice that half of my account balance had been removed. I had to contact the owners myself to find out the problem. At which time I am told that they had received numerous complaints about my rewrites and had to dock my pay by half. The strange thing is that all of my articles had been accepted and my approval rate was well above 95%. They had been in major back log when I began working there and at the time they did this to me they were caught up. She also informed me that they would be letting me go. I have found out I was not the only one they have done this too. This is a new company and apparently they are ripping off employees. I feel it is important that this information be known and made public to others so that they don't fall prey to this scam. The only good thing that can be said is they did pay by paypal the amount that was left over after they cheated me of half my pay.
As for writers and authors looking for a company to rewrite your work for you, I would not choose a company that cheats it's employees. These same employees are the ones that read your articles. Please be aware of these people and anything by YellowDot Software as this is the same people. I hope this information is helpful to you all.
Local News
This Blog will contain different articles that I have written and reviews on books and products I have tried. You are always welcome to email me with any questions or suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment